Friday 11 April 2014

FASHION FRIDAY: my everyday comfy style.

YOGA PANTS  and  RUNNING SHOES
Hi guys!  spring is here and my fashion sense is back.  After a gloomy winter of wearing my parker jackets and crocs boots.  I started reorganizing and rethinking my last year wardrobe.   I didnt really want to spend a lot of money on clothes.  so i stick to the basic.  This year i have put on over a stone.  so i have no choice but to let my other stuff go,  in the process of selling it on ebay and vinted.    I wanted to bring in some pastel colors on basic shirts and trousers.  I would be doing a lot of mixing old and new on my spring and summer wardrobe.  Big emphasis on flattering my new bigger figure  and  busy mummy lifestyle.  Something i can wear for school run, to work, to gym and going out and about with my son.


Perfume - Jill Sander
nails -  YSL
Ring - CK
Watch -   Casio
Eyewear -  Specsaver
Bag - Primark

polyvore set

Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment