Friday 2 August 2013

I'm back!




Hello there!  Sorry for not being around after such a long time.  I've been poorly and not my normal self at the moment..  I was needing a rest and a break so i could refresh my mind for  more creative and inspirational input.  
But its been so nice to get away from my laptop for while   and enjoy the outdoors and having fun with my little one.  Summer had been wonderful this year that i would like to share some photos on my next post.

Meanwhile i have a new update on my blog .  My shop is Open and every weekend  i would have some new items for sale. 


PRE-LOVED AND VINTAGE ITEMS.... from real gold jewelry, clothing and baby items.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321173884251?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_664wt_1170


No comments:

Post a Comment