Saturday 3 August 2013

DIY TABLE when you are in a budget

I want a new table.  since my little one started walking,  our present table had became a hazard for him.   he had a couple of accidents , him running and bumping his head.   thanks god its not his eyes.   The plan is to buy a smaller one perhaps a round table.   I just love the idea of not spending anything on a piece of furniture especially dining table cost a fortune.    Anyway here's some of my favorite alternative DIY  table.


Check out this VIKA range from IKEA














My Study table used as a formal dining.....i  got  the    GLASHOLM table top and ULLRIK table leg with storage.
 Photo source:  STYLIZMO.COM
                       IN MY HOUSE
                       PINJACOLADA
                       WEEKENDCARNIVAL


No comments:

Post a Comment