Thursday 12 April 2012

MIDWEEK MOOD: SPRING AWAKENING

Hello!  hope you had a good easter!  this week had been a very slow days for me since i was stuck at home needed to be home for some phone calls.  apart from our usual stroll to the highstreet shop to buy some vegetables and fruits mostly for jc.  also i couldnt help to feel a bit disappointed with my company not giving me the flexible working hours that this country's government has given as womens right. especially if they have a young child.  I could have made an appeal  but beacuse i was on our holiday, i missed the 28 days period.    Finding out that i couldnt have a flexible working hours and the feelings that i couldnt leave my baby to anyone else but his own father really came as a shock to me.  the realization that i might have to leave my career to look after my baby really did sadden me.  otherwise my life could have been perfect!!

Well,  i guess nobody could have a perfect life otherwise life could be dull.   I might just be heading to a new direction, new career,  A NEW BEGINNING.....  A CHANCE TO LIVE WHAT YOU LOVE.... to follow what god is directing me.   i could have fight for my rights....  but i simply didnt have that feelings in me.   i live for todays god's blessings,  i know as long as i work hard and follow my heart.  me and jc would always be ok.
this moment i took this photos,  i know god is listening to my prayer....

a midday rain....is so needed to grow wonderful plants.

here comes the sun....

a time for a good cup of coffee...
i feel lucky that i live in a place where every season look wonderful.   a view of the skies make me feel closer to heaven.  everyday is a new day...a new beginning....
and to see this smiley face is pure love and joy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment