Friday 27 December 2013

fun christmas

Hello.... did you enjoy your christmas? Ours was just celebrated by the three of us. I would love to have all my family over christmas but they are all from abroad. This year i made my decoration simple but pretty. I use the same christmas tree i have for 2 years. you can check out the details on my next blog. My color scheme this year is pastel and brights color of pink, green, yellow. I took out my son's collection of animals and place them over as decoration. The same with my gift wrapping, i did rethink the way traditional christmas is decorated. I think its fun and my little boy loves it. here's a picture rain of the details.




waiting for the food.

My upgraded shop bought christmas crackers.....  which i open and added some gifts and wrap with tissue and ribbons of my choice.





found this nativity from a 99pence stores which was a perfect size to put under my son's tree.

a folded paper tree for the playhouse.

i used the winter edition of marrimekko magazine to make this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment